“尤因会再次远航,艾德里安会再次被轰成碎片,我和你会再次在睡在科西嘉的星空下,我会再次来到布鲁日,再次爱上伊娃,再次失恋,你会再次读到这封信,太阳会再次变得冰冷。尼采的留声机唱片播放结束时,为了无穷无尽的永恒真理,撒旦会再次演奏它。”

The Normal Heart 平常心 【个人喜欢的台词集合

我不能給你反抗我的勇氣

I can't give you the courage to stand up to me


讓你覺得可以對我的想法不屑一顧

and say you don't give a flying fuck about what I think.


每個人都多少受到別人的壓制

Everybody's oppressed by somebody else in some form or another.


大部分人都知道要奮起反抗

Most of us learn to fight against it


不要在乎別人的眼光  不尋求幫助

despite people's opinions without the help of others.


別再想利用愧疚獲得我贊同

And stop trying to wring some kind of admission of guilt out of me.


接受你我生來相同的事實

Agreeing that you were born just the same as I was born


是不會拯救你垂死的伙伴的

isn't gonna save your dying friends.


正是這一點  能救我垂死的伙伴們

That is exactly what is going to save my dying friends.


你說得好像我是敵人一般

You make it sound like I'm the enemy. 


我不由得覺得

I am beginning to think


你和你的異性戀世界是我們的敵人

that you and your straight world are our enemy.


我對你非常氣憤

I am furious with you!


以及每一個讓我覺得愛上同性

And every goddamn doctor who made me feel it


是惡心的事的醫生

was sick to love a man.


我試著去理解

I am trying to understand


為什么我們要死了卻沒人在乎

why nobody gives a shit that we're dying!


五百萬買棟房子嗎  政府連幾分錢都不給

$5 million for a house? We can't even get 27 cents from the city.


已經有四十三個我認識的人死了

I know 43 guys who have died


你卻告訴我是我的原因  不是你的嗎

and you say it's my cause not yours?


你還是覺得我病態

You still think I'm sick!


我只是一秒鐘都忍受不下去了

I simply cannot allow it for one single second longer.


除非你當我和你平等  否則我不會找你

I will not speak to you again until you accept me as your equal!


我們的健康同樣重要

Your healthy equal!


我是你的弟弟

Your brother!

----------

我最好的朋友哈維昨晚死了

and my best friend Harvey died last night.


我們形影不離  知道嗎

We went everywhere together, you know?


看百老匯的劇  火箭女郎的舞  還一起滑冰

Like Broadway and the Rockettes and ice skating.


他滑起來十分優雅  我卻笨手笨腳

He was a beautiful skater. I'm a klutz.


但他不在乎

But he didn't care.


我們曾有過那么多歡樂

We had so much fun.


該死  我想做點什么

Damn it, I wanna do something!


盡管所有我的女同朋友都說

Even though all my lesbian friends say,


"你們男人為我們又做過什么"

"What have you guys ever done for us?"


但我不在乎

But I don't care.


我是為了哈維

This is for Harvey.


拜托了  告訴我  我能有點用處

Please... tell me you can use me for something.


我需要熱線電話接線員  你能勝任嗎

I need a hotline director. You think you can do that?


-我不知道怎么做  -我也不知道

- I don't know how. - I don't either.

----------

我有個慣例

I have this tradition.


當有朋友離世  我就會這樣做

It's something I do now when a friend dies.


把他的名片留存下來

I save his Rolodex card.


我還能做什么

What am I supposed to do?


扔進垃圾堆嗎

Throw it away in the trash can?


我不會那么做

I won't do that.


我不會

No, I won't.


那太絕情了

That's too final.


去年  我收藏了五張

Last year I had five cards.


現在我一共有五十張

Now I have 50.


名片做成的墓碑

A collection of cardboard tombstones,


用橡皮筋捆在一起

bound together with a rubber band.


我憎惡這些該死的葬禮

I hate these fuckin' funerals.


真的

I really do.


知道我還憎惡什么嗎

And you know what else I hate?


我憎惡追悼會

I hate the memorials.


現在我們社交生活的主要內容

That's our social life now.


就是參加追悼會

Going to these things.


尼克是個舞蹈指導

Nick was a choreographer.


你們了解這個職業嗎

I don't know if any of you knew that.


他才剛剛起步

He was just starting out. 


沒有告訴很多人

He didn't tell a lot of people.


他還想著邀請你們參加

He was waiting to invite you


他在卡內基音樂廳什么的首演

to his big debut at Carnegie Hall or some shit


好讓我們都以他為豪

so we could all be proud of him.


他曾經如此優秀

But he was so good.


如此前途無量

He had such promise.


我們失去了整整一代人

We're losing an entire generation.


剛剛起步的年輕人

Young men at the beginning.


就這么去世了

Just gone.


舞蹈指導  劇作家

Choreographers, playwrights,


舞者  演員

dancers, actors.


損失了那么多無法投諸筆端的劇作

All those plays that won't get written now.


再也無緣得見那么多姿態翩翩的舞蹈

All those dances never to be danced.


最后  我只想說我已經不再正常

In closing, I'm just gonna say I'm mad.


我真他媽已經瘋了

I'm fuckin' mad.


內心的聲音一直在喊  "他們為什么看著我們死"

I keep screaming inside, "Why are they letting us die?"


"為什么沒人幫我們"

"Why is no one helping us?"


真相是

And here's the truth.


答案是

Here's the answer.


他們就是不喜歡我們

They just don't like us.

----------

曾經有個棒小伙

Once upon a time there was a little boy


總想愛上另一個棒小伙

who always wanted to love another little boy.


有一天  他總算找到了這份愛

One day he finally found that love


簡直太美好了

and it was wonderful.


我本該戴手套

I'm supposed to use gloves.


本來應該做這  本來應該做那

I'm supposed to do this. I'm supposed to do that.


本來不該吻他

I'm supposed to not kiss him.


很抱歉

I'm so sorry. 


我本不該只有四十五歲

I'm not supposed to be only 45 years old


還照顧著一個三十五歲的年輕人

and taking care of a 35-year-old young man


虛弱得像百歲老人  即將死去

who's 100 years old and dying.


艾瑪說這就叫起伏

Emma calls it a seesaw.


他好了  他病了

He's fine, he gets sick,


他好一點

he gets better...


又病重一點

he gets sicker.


老天  幫幫我

God help me.


他怕我離開他

He's afraid I'll leave him.


我告訴他  我不會離開的

I told him I wouldn't leave him.


我從沒有想過哪怕一秒  要離開他

That I never for one second would think of leaving him.


但他不相信我

But he doesn't believe me.


這樣的日子過久了  確實很難相信這樣的話

It's hard to believe in much these days.


但我們絕不能失去對彼此的信念

But we must never stop believing in each other.


我糟透了  毫不夸張

I'm a mess. That's what I am.


每天以淚洗面  直到覺得眼淚已經流干

You cry and you cry until you think can't cry anymore


可淚水依舊滑落

and then you cry some more.


不僅是為自己或菲利克斯  也是為了

Not only for yourself or Felix, but for all the little boys


找到此生摯愛的小伙子們

who finally found their other little boys


經受這般歷練  終成男人

they've wanted all their lives now that we're men.

----------

我花了十五年時間

I've spent 15 years of my life


來為我們自由的權利作斗爭

fighting for our right to be free


還為了能隨時隨地的做愛

and to make love wherever, whenever.


你卻告訴我這么多年來

And you're telling me all those years


為同志爭取權利是錯的

of what being gay stood for is wrong!


還認為我是兇手

And that I'm a murderer.


我們一直在壓抑自己  你都不記得了嗎

We have been so oppressed. Don't you remember?


你不知道我們不用躲  沒有愧疚  大膽去愛

Can't you see how important it is for us to love openly,


有多重要嗎

without hiding, without guilt?


你怎么就不明白

Why can't you see that?


我上到了帝國大廈最頂樓

I went to the top of the Empire State Building.


我送你回家

Okay, I'm taking you home.


可以趁人不注意從上面跳下去

You can jump off from there when nobody's looking.


好了  米奇  我們回家吧  就現在

All right, Mickey, let's go home. Right now.


奈德  我不是兇手  我不是

Ned, I'm not a murderer. I'm not.


我這輩子一直恨自己是同志

All my life I've been hated for being gay,


個子矮

for being short...


還是猶太人

Jewish.


所以你繼續  告訴大家

So go ahead, you tell everybody.


告訴大家我們錯了  我很抱歉

Tell everybody that we were wrong and I'm sorry.


總有一天  有人會站出來

Someday, somebody's gonna come along


會一刀捅向你  告訴你

and they're gonna stick the knife in you


你抗爭的事  你這輩子都是扯淡

and tell you everything you fought for your whole life is shit!


评论
热度(61)
只展示最近三个月数据
© MercedesZhang | Powered by LOFTER